Learning event: Results-oriented research for development
Results-oriented research implies a focus on the generation and communication of new knowledge and innovative approaches and solutions for tackling problems.
|Venue||Swiss National Science Foundation|
Results-oriented research for development
The information event about results-oriented reporting within the scope of the r4d programme took place on 29 August 2012.
Results-oriented research implies a focus on the generation and communication of new knowledge and innovative (technical, technological, political, economic and/or ecological) approaches and solutions for tackling problems. This assumes inter- and transdisciplinary collaboration.
Participants were familiarized with the instrument of a results framework and results-oriented reporting. They were informed about the importance of pathways to impact, application, and communication with stakeholders.
- Dominique Simone Rychen, SDC: Welcome and short introduction
- Milena Mihajlovic, SDC: Results-orientation: Background and instruments (PDF, 1.15 MB) (PDF)
- Dominique Simone Rychen, SDC: Pathways to impact, and application and communication to stakeholders (PDF, 1.7 MB) (PDF)
- Jon-Andri Lys, KFPE: KFPE Principles (PDF, 6.2 MB) (PDF)
- Jean-Luc Barras, SNSF: Closing remarks