More r4d project websites online and updated factsheets 2019
With the start of the 11 new thematically open research projects new information is available in the form of project portraits and as r4d programme factsheets 2019.
The project portraits of 8 of the 11 thematically open research projects (2018-2022) of the r4d programme and the r4d progrmame factsheets are now accessible online.
- Adapting and strengthening educational guidance and career counseling to promote decent work in two West African countries: Burkina Faso and Togo
- Advancing Cervical Cancer Screening in HIV-positive women (ACCHIVe) – The Cervical Cancer Prevention and Care Cascade
- Challenges of municipal solid waste management: Learning from post-crisis governance initiatives in South Asia
- Development of a geoscientific framework for geothermal exploration and energy utilization in Mongolia
- Influence of different pest management systems in potato production on PEsticide REsidues in CUban SOils (PERECUSO)
- Intercultural transdisciplinarity in Guatemala and Peru: A North-South-South learning platform for culturally pertinent public health provision systems for indigenous populations
- Kick it like a Girl! Young Women Push Themselves Through Football in the African Public Space.
- Mountain biodiversity and the Sustainable Development Goals: knowledge for synergistic action
- PINOY Tannin
- Preservation of Central Asian fruit tree forest ecosystems, pome fruit varieties and germplasm from the recent epidemics caused by the invasive bacterial pathogen Erwinia amylovora (fire blight)
- Re-cycling of biomass nutrients and carbon for advanced organic fertilization in an eco-smart and climate positive agriculture on Cuba (Bio-C)