Extended submission dates for r4d communication products
The r4d programme invites r4d projects to make use of visualisations, briefs and storytelling for translating and disseminating research knowledge for a broad, not necessarily academic audience. Three calls are open now.
The r4d programme encourages researchers to make wide use of outreach products that provide accessible insights into research contexts, approaches and answers. We invite r4d researchers to share photo galleries , three-minute video pitches and policy briefs. Three international jurys will select the best products .
All information can be accessed on our interactive online poster - please click on the picture below.
Next submission dates:
- Policy Briefs: Extended to 15 September 2019
- 3-minute pitches: 15 September 2019
- Photo Galleries: 15 October 2019, extended until November 2019
Individual call documents:
- Call for photo galleries (PDF, 734kB), submission dates 15 June and 15 October 2019
- Call for 3-minute video pitches (PDF, 544kB), submission dates 15 September 2019 and 15 February 2020
- Call for policy briefs (PDF, 734kB), submission dates 15 August - extended to 15 September 2019 - and 15 December 2019
Templates for submitting your communication products:
- Template for submitting a photo gallery (docx., 206kB)
- Template for submitting a 3-minute video pitch (docx., 203kB)
- Template for submitting a policy brief (docx., 5.6MB)
NB: When opening word files ignore credentials message.