Launch of Digital Storytellers synthesis project
Tell your research story and its contribution to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in a short video clip! The Digital Storytellers synthesis project is now launched and provides information, training, equipment and support for participatory filmmaking.
Most of the r4d projects were designed prior the agreement of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. With their approaches to produce high quality and development-relevant knowledge the r4d programme is convinced that the r4d projects have a lot to tell about how research contributes to achieve some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The r4d researchers are invited to document how their r4d project contributes to the SDGs in short video clips. An experienced filmmaker team from Paitití Lab provides training, equipment and support. Researchers from all career stages of all 57 r4d projects are encouraged to become part of this participatory, audiovisual storytelling project.
- Slides Information Meetings Digital Storytellers Project (PDF)(PDF, 3 MB)
- Letter of Intent (PDF)(PDF, 185 kB), Letter of Intent (Word)(docx, 247 kB) (when opening word file please ignore credentials message)
- Questions and Answers Digital Storytellers (PDF)(PDF, 101 kB)
- 28 February 2019 - extended deadline 29 March 2019 : Confirmation of paricipation by submitting Letter of Intent
- 28 February 2019 - extended deadline 29 March 2019 : Submission of technical survey / request for cameras, equipment
- from March to December 2019: E-learning / project initiation
- 20 December 2019: last submission of raw materials for editing
For your information, please watch the presentation with explanations by Carmenza Robledo and Sonja Schenkel, recorded on 31.1.2019.